Seize peak performance in every training session using the highest quality formula built on integrity and supported by scientific data.
When Essential Amino Acids are present in adequate amounts, muscle protein synthesis significantly increases. This is why BCAA Plus is created with both EAA's and the clinically proven ratio of BCAA's to enhance performance at the 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine.
In addition to adding EAA's along with BCAA's in the formulation of BCAA Plus, we've Committed. to your intra-workout performance by including some hydration factors like Coconut Water Powder and Electrolytes. BCAA Plus' unique capacity to enhance muscle protein synthesis makes it one of the most competitive supplements on the market.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TAKING BCAA PLUS
1. Superior Hydration
2. Increased Endurance
3. Enhanced Recovery
PREMIUM INGREDIENT PROFILE
BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) 7g -
- Branch Chain Amino Acid supplementation can enhance muscle protein synthesis, increase lean muscle mass over time, and also decrease fatigue during training bouts. Created at the clinically proven ratio of 2:1:1 with seven grams total.
EAAs 3g -
- Essential Amino Acids cannot be produced by the body alone, and therefore have to be supplemented. Your body needs more than 20 amino acids to build and repair muscle tissue, and among these are the nine essential amino acids which we've included up to 3g in BCAA Plus to provide the body an adequate amount for muscle recovery, repair, and protein synthesis.
Electrolytes / Hydration 1,025mg -
- Including 500mg of coconut water powder, which is naturally rich in potassium, sodium, chloride, and carbohydrates to help improve performance and increase overall hydration.
L-Glutamine 1g -
- Highly metabolized by the gut, L-Glutamine has been clinically proven to help support immune cell function, and attenuate the decrease in plasma L-glutamine levels after training. When transported inside the cell, L-glutamine simultaneously promotes the uptake of water, an increase in sodium ion Na+ uptake and the release of potassium ions (K+), which increase the cell hydration state and volume, which is important in the resistance to injury.*
- Known for it's various anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, this is the perfect addition along with the combination of BCAAs and EAAs to alleviate DOMS (Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness), and attenuate muscle damage.